Theses of students at EPFL
- Petar Sirkovic. Low-rank methods for parameter-dependent eigenvalue problems and matrix equations. September 2016.
- Michael Steinlechner. Riemannian optimiziation for solving high-dimensional problems with low-rank tensor structure. April 2016.
- Meiyue Shao. Dense and Structured Matrix Computations—the Parallel QR Algorithm and Matrix Exponentials. December 2013.
- Cedric Effenberger. Robust solution methods for nonlinear eigenvalue problems. August 2013.
- Cecilia Manzoni. Linear algebra aspects of signal processing on graphs. July 2017.
- Francesco Nobili. Nonsmooth Riemannian optimization for matrix completion and eigenvalue problems. July 2017.
- Davide Pradovera. Randomized low-rank approximation of matrices and tensors. July 2017.
- Francesco Mazzurco. Accelerating mirror methods for large-scale eigenvalue optimization problems. July 2016.
- Marine Froidevaux. A structure preserving trimmed linearization for quadratic eigenvalue problems. January 2016.
- Antoine Gautier. Methods for computing the continuous Cheeger cut. January 2013.
- Stéphanie Luyet. Riemannian Optimization for Tensor Equations. June 2013.
- Sabrina Bravo. LLL algorithm and its applications. January 2013.
- Julien Hess. Eigenvalue Optimization for Solving the Max-Cut Problem. January 2013.
- Stéphanie Luyet. Riemannian Optimization on Low-Rank Matrix Manifolds. January 2013.
- Antoine Gautier. An inverse power method for spectral clustering based on the graph 1-Laplacian. May 2012.
Theses of students at ETH Zurich
- Christine Tobler. Low-rank tensor methods for linear systems and eigenvalue problems. 2012.
- Manuel Nescher. Low-rank methods for the solution of a multi-dimensional nonlinear Schrödinger equation. July 2012.
- Alejandro Ojeda Gonzalez. Transfer matrix computation in ECG simulations using BEM. October 2010.
- Daniel Vetter. Improved Lanczos bidiagonalization techniques for computing truncated SVDs. March 2009.
- Michael Stadelmann. Matrixfunktionen – Analyse und Implementierung. February 2009.
- Christine Tobler. Krylov subspace methods for large linear systems with tensor product structure. September 2008.
- Alexandros Gekendis. Multi-path compensation in 3D cameras. February 2011.
- Patrik Lengacher. Detecting doctored images via DCT coefficient analysis. June 2010.
- Michael Steinlechner. A boundary element method for solving PDE eigenvalue problems. June 2010.
- Marie Michenkova. Numerical algorithms for low-rank matrix completion problems. May 2011.
- Mischa Obrecht. Numerical algorithms for high-dimensional eigenvalue problems. February 2011.
- Stefan Pauli. A numerical solver for Lyapunov equations based on the matrix sign function iteration in HSS arithmetic. June 2010.
- Alejandro Ojeda Gonzalez. Infinite cable simulation for at most two current injections. January 2010.
- Christine Bolliger. Linear scaling electronic structure methods. July 2008.